What does it mean to be part of the 211 Resource Database?
2-1-1 connects callers to nonprofit, public or faith-based organizations that help people, and organizations that offer services to low-income individuals or families with sliding scale or low-income qualifications. Currently the 211 Resource Database is the community’s most comprehensive database of services, housing more than 900 individual agencies and more than 2,200 programs.
What are the benefits to listing and updating my agencys information in the 2-1-1 San Bernardino Resource Database?
2-1-1 can pre-screen clients and refer only those who meet eligibility guidelines set by agencies listed in the database. This ensures that agencies have the opportunity to use their resources efficiently.
2-1-1 can promote programs to the community in an effort to increase outreach and program participation.
Updating your current listing with us?
- Find your agency by utilizing our public search function on www.211sb.org/search-services
- View the current information listed and identify if there are changes you would like to make to your listing,
- At the bottom of your listing, locate and click the “email a verification request” button,
- Within moments a secure link is sent via email to your agency’s designated contact
- Click the link and follow instructions in the verification email received from 211, and be sure to click “save changes”.
Your update will then be reviewed and approved by 211 staff and the 211 database and website will be automatically updated! If you have questions, would like to know who your current contact is or would like to change that information to have this email go to a specific person in your agency, contact Monique Cain at 909-980-2857 x226.
Follow the steps below to be included in the 2-1-1 database.
Read the Inclusion/Exclusion Criteria
Complete the Agency and Program Registration forms, including an individual program/service form for each program.
Agency Registration Form (required)
Program/Services Registration Form (required)
Additional Site Registration Form
Include a copy of:
- Legal Tax Classification
- 501 (c)(3) status if a non-profit
- Proof of license