Finding help used to mean calling dozens of phone numbers and navigating a sea of agencies and programs. Now there's an easier way to access information about community, social, health and government services in San Bernardino County.
Speak to a live, bilingual call specialist 24 hours a day - dial 2-1-1 or 888-435-7565.
When typing in the search box the system will try to find selections for you. This explains the list of terms you are given. These are Taxonomy Terms (Services Terms) that are currently tagged to resources in the resource database.
Search All Fields (Default)
This search function will bring up results containing the words you have entered from anywhere in the resource database, including Taxonomy Terms (Service Terms eg: Food Pantries, Soup Kitchens)
This search function will bring up only the Names of Agencies and Programs.
- Enter the agencies name or service term and hit search
- Agency/program appears in the search results.
- Click on the agency/program Name and it will take you to your record.
- The screen you will see will be the agency or program Overview
- The Section labeled Programs will have a links to the additional Programs/Services provided within the agency